If you already have an operating B&B, we have marketing insights for you that might help you fill more of your rooms.
Marketing with Social Media
If you’re interested in seeing if you can put Social Media to work for your B&B take a look at these articles:
- TripAdvisor – you should use it
- Interview with White Stone Marketing
- Does Facebook and social media work for B&Bs
- Should you use a Groupon to market your bed and breakfast?
- Get your Bed and Breakfast listed in google local business
- Beware of companies selling website development and website marketing
- Understanding where your website traffic comes from
- Search Engine Optimization basics
- Different View on Social Media
Old Fashioned Marketing
Unlike most people, I believe that old fashioned marketing is more effective. Word of mouth.
- Get guests to review your bed and breakfast
- Using your local partners to boost your bed and breakfast business
How profitable is your B&B?
- Understanding what’s important in your B&B financial statements
- Easy and free way to keep track of room revenue
- Pricing your rooms
Tips and tricks for dealing with the every day
- Ten Breakfast Rules to Live By
- Taking reservations any time any place for free
- Discount rule book
- Dealing with Difficult Guests
- Toilet tales
- Privacy – A hard thing for an innkeeper
- Should you allow children?
- Beyond guest reviews
Hear what fellow innkeepers have to say