New Innkeeper Tool Kit
We are always adding new information but here is a list of our most popular posts for new and aspiring innkeepers.
Web Site Development
Since we believe getting your web site up should be your first priority here are a few articles on that subject:
- Get your web site for your Bed and Breakfast live
- Get your web site ready Part 2
- Building your own web site for your B&B Part 3
- Search Engine Optimization basics
- Interview with White Stone Marketing
Is Inn keeping for you?
If you are trying to decide if you want to be an innkeeper take a look at these posts.
- Is Innkeeping for you? The secret to running a bed and breakfast
- How to buy a bed and breakfast
- Building a bed and breakfast from the ground up
- Top 10 questions for bed and breakfast owners
- 10 Questions answered by a fellow innkeeper – Part 2
- 10 Questions answered by fellow innkeeper – Part 3
- Interview with B&B owner from Atlantis House
- Biggest mistakes bed and breakfast owners make
- Privacy – A hard thing for an innkeeper
Tools you will need for your business plan (if you really need one) and understanding the numbers
If you are running the numbers or need help with your business plan take a look at these posts.
- Skip the business plan for your Bed and Breakfast
- Financing your bed and breakfast
- How to project income for your B&B
- Need projections for your Bed and Breakfast
- Understanding what’s important in your B&B financial statements
- Beware of companies selling website development and website marketing
- Use these questions to help build your projections
- Pricing your rooms